Tully, who heads into the house with a boyfriend on the outside, is confident that “history is not going to repeat itself.” She declares: “This time, no more distractions, I’m here to play my own game”
In 2013, Drew and Tully took the nation by storm with a love story for the ages, but after nine years are they ready for a new chapter? Find out when Big Brother returns to Channel 7 and 7plus.
But what if Drew’s already found a new special someone by the time Tully arrives in the house?
Tully and Drew are two of the eight returning Big Brother royalty who – along with 13 new housemates – will enter the house cut off from the outside world, with cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Big Brother royalty include:
- Anthony Drew, 33 – 2013 housemate
- Dave Graham, 42 – 2006 housemate
- Estelle Landy, 33 – 2012 housemate
- Layla Subritzky, 33 – 2012 runner-up
- Reggie Bird, 42 – 2003 winner
- Tim Dormer, 37 – 2013 winner
- Trevor Butler, 48 – 2004 winner
- Tully Smyth, 34 – 2013 housemate
The first five new housemates are:
- Aleisha, 24 – Entrepreneur
- Joel, 26 – Fitness fanatic
- Johnson, 25 – Big Brother superfan
- Josh, 32 – Ex international model
- Sam, 31 – Intimacy coach
Big Brother is coming soon to Channel 7.